What's new

What Happened to Dew Guru?

Harold in Fla.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't see anymore post from him, did he move?
 
Upvote 0
He still shows up on here but he stopped posting his finds. :dontknow:
 
Still here brethren - Not hunting as much, finding less -- Just been busy with a current project which I hope to wrap up in another week or so, and it's back to ho'n out the honey holes! :tongue3:
 
I thought you met your gold and silver quota.
 
He's just trying to let people catch up to his ring count :) I know I'm trying :)

Aaron
 
Looking forward to seeing your finds Dew.
 
lookindown said:
Looking forward to seeing your finds Dew.

Yeah...me too.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Just thought you gave up or went on to try something else, see you down hunting. HH



DewGuru said:
Still here brethren - Not hunting as much, finding less -- Just been busy with a current project which I hope to wrap up in another week or so, and it's back to ho'n out the honey holes! :tongue3:
 
One of the many projects i've been messing with for the last 60 days or so are storage unit auctions. Lots of work, and quite a bit of risk, but i've found some really nice treasure while being involved. I'll have to make a photo collage and post some of those up in lieu of my latest hunts, lol.

Harold in Fla. said:
Just thought you gave up or went on to try something else, see you down hunting. HH



DewGuru said:
Still here brethren - Not hunting as much, finding less -- Just been busy with a current project which I hope to wrap up in another week or so, and it's back to ho'n out the honey holes! :tongue3:
 
Yea i watch them on TV they get some nice stuff and lose a lot of money sometimes, you have to buy the right one.






DewGuru said:
One of the many projects i've been messing with for the last 60 days or so are storage unit auctions. Lots of work, and quite a bit of risk, but i've found some really nice treasure while being involved. I'll have to make a photo collage and post some of those up in lieu of my latest hunts, lol.

Harold in Fla. said:
Just thought you gave up or went on to try something else, see you down hunting. HH



DewGuru said:
Still here brethren - Not hunting as much, finding less -- Just been busy with a current project which I hope to wrap up in another week or so, and it's back to ho'n out the honey holes! :tongue3:
 
No Risk - No reward. Thankfully, i've not had an issue with junkers, yet. Most of what you see on TV is all blow and no show as well. Good entertainment tho. Some of the gold found in units, and a mixture of gold and silver rings.

Harold in Fla. said:
Yea i watch them on TV they get some nice stuff and lose a lot of money sometimes, you have to buy the right one.
 

Attachments

  • lot-1.gif
    lot-1.gif
    185.5 KB · Views: 257
  • lot-2.gif
    lot-2.gif
    169.9 KB · Views: 263
  • lot-3.gif
    lot-3.gif
    166.4 KB · Views: 261
  • lot-4.gif
    lot-4.gif
    160.8 KB · Views: 258
  • lot-5.gif
    lot-5.gif
    172.3 KB · Views: 262
  • lot-6.gif
    lot-6.gif
    154.1 KB · Views: 264
  • lot-7.gif
    lot-7.gif
    163.4 KB · Views: 257
Sounds like we need a nee category on treasure net.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom