What's new

What happened to the Chat room?

Pulltab Parson

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
823
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,

A few years back, we here at TNet had a chat room that was dedicated to all things MDing, does it still exist or if not, what happened to it?

Thanks and HH

PTP:skullflag:
 
hmmm, that was the place to be back in the day. . . .

thanks River
 
From looking at it, do I have to pay to chat? If that is the case, I can see it not being very active.

WM
 
From looking at it, do I have to pay to chat? If that is the case, I can see it not being very active.

WM
I think you do the new Tnet charges for things that was free on the old Tnet..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom