What's new

What happned to these 2 posts?????

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It says these 2 post ..What would you do ...&.. intresting how the mods ... Were moved but they will not let me see them or get in to them...??????????????????????/
 
They violated our rules, one for politics, one for attacking mods, they were moved to quarantine, only visible to admins and moderators....
 
OK ..TH.. I kinda thought the one i was in had a little to much politics in it...... But you know ..TH ..some times i get carried away ...Sorry.........
 
OK ..TH.. I kinda thought the one i was in had a little to much politics in it...... But you know ..TH ..some times i get carried away ...Sorry.........

Keppy no problem, no one received any warnings.... I locked one because of the politics, the other for attack on how we moderate which is also against the rules...... We try to let some slide if the politics are mostly kept out, but if they turn political we will delete them as per our rules and user agreement. If members have complaints on how we moderate they can contact moderators or admins via pms, complaints on how we moderate can not be posted in the forums......
 
Keppy no problem, no one received any warnings.... I locked one because of the politics, the other for attack on how we moderate which is also against the rules...... We try to let some slide if the politics are mostly kept out, but if they turn political we will delete them as per our rules and user agreement. If members have complaints on how we moderate they can contact moderators or admins via pms, complaints on how we moderate can not be posted in the forums......
.... :icon_thumright:...
 

Thanks for understanding...... Even when I DO agree with the posts, I still delete or lock them, I can't just lock the ones I disagree with or I would be bias..........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom