What's new

What Has Happened To All Of Our Posts?

diggummup

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
17,871
Reaction score
10,149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that we only have access to the last 750 or so of our posts. For me that means nothing past last May, 2012. That's BS. What's the deal? Have they been deleted? Are they gone forever? Why are they not accessible? Someone explain please. Is this the future of the "new and improved" Treasurent?
 
I will find out what is going on from admins, I am sure it is just a server problem........
 
heh, this will not be a problem for me for about 2 years. :laughing7:
 
Yeah, what diggummup said. My threads are like treasure, but best left buried :icon_thumright: :laughing7:
 
It was a search function issue, check now, my posts all show now.
 
Back to normal, had me worried for a minute.:sunny:
 
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
 
You are welcome, Treasure Hunter.
 
Actually, I took a closer look and it only goes back to 2010. I guess i'll have to use google to find my older posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom