What's new

What if i leave coins un cleaned?

(())RandY(())

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
If i leave my coins the same way they were dug,will they get any worse over time?
 
Yes, they will, especially if the dirt has any mineralization in it......it continues working. Everyone has their own way of cleaning......I use lemon juice. But, I don't
think I would if I was in the U.S., digging U.S. coins. I live in S. Korea, and dig the old holed coins, Korean, Chinese, Japanese. I do dig some non-holed older coins, and I clean then along with the holed coins. The problem with lemon juice is, that if there is any abrasion on the surface of the coin, then the lemon juice will expose it......but, to me, I want that, so when I list to sell, then I can describe honestly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom