What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What in the world is this?

Scorpio_queen6

Full Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
Hi, I found a bunch of these down by my lake. They’re solid rods, not sure what they’re made of. Almost looks like a core sample. They fit into these plastic bases with a metal center (this one is cracked). Please let me know what this is. I’m so confused.
 
Upvote 15
Nuclear carbon reactor core! Should of left them be, & stayed far away as possible.
 
Upvote 1
Found a lot of those, broken or whole, along abandoned railroad tracks. Those come from battery - operated rail signals and such. Battery Cores graphite
 
Upvote 1
Found a lot of those, broken or whole, along abandoned railroad tracks. Those come from battery - operated rail signals and such. Battery Cores graphite
I know right! I've found a bunch of smaller ones too where I hunt.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom