What's new

What is 2012 SpiderMan Sandman Diorama? Action figure?

KattSims

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I was wanting anyone who knows what this 2012 figure is called. I have no original packaging. I was told it was a diorama. If i were to advertise it for sale as such would it be true as I have no idea! Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN9496.webp
    DSCN9496.webp
    98.2 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN9493.webp
    DSCN9493.webp
    177.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN9490.webp
    DSCN9490.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Thanks, I wasn't aware it came with a black spiderman. I will try to locate it tomorrow but it will be doubtful. Wish me luck!
 
Upvote 0
Looks like me cursing the beer can gods
 
Upvote 0
Looks like me cursing the beer can gods

He looks more like a ticked off Houston Astros fan to me! :laughing7:

You guys played great... better luck next season!

Dave
 

Attachments

  • r620965_1296x729_16-9.webp
    r620965_1296x729_16-9.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom