JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 16, 2010 #1 Not too worn, but not that great. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, JJ Upvote 0
cyberdan Silver Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 4,599 Reaction score 2,232 Golden Thread 0 Location Very Northern Left Coast Detector(s) used XLT & Bigfoot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2010 #21 At banks I pay $1 for Morgans and Peace $$ and even one liberty silver ounce round. (I think I bought 4-5 this way) At yard sales I pay $9 most of the time. I make an offer, they can only say yes or no.
At banks I pay $1 for Morgans and Peace $$ and even one liberty silver ounce round. (I think I bought 4-5 this way) At yard sales I pay $9 most of the time. I make an offer, they can only say yes or no.