MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

First I would like to say NEVER CLEAN A COIN YOU THINK IS VALUABLE!
(If the coin is overwhelmingly dirty just rinse it off good.)

Coin dip is a liquid you dip coins in and they come clean with little or no scrubbing.

Now I would like to talk about E-Z-EST? Super Coin Cleaner. Anyone know about this coin cleaner? I found it on E-bay I want to post a picture but I don't want to get in trouble for copying someones picture. It says it cleans gold, silver, copper ext. I wonder how effective it is and if it is top of the line stuff?? Any other kinds of coin dip you guys know about that works please post them. Please tell how effective the stuff is too.

Thanks all and HH!!

Detecting Fool

Jan 9, 2005
Stillwater, NY - Home of the Battle of Saratoga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore starting June 2023
Minelab Equinox 800
Prior to 2020 - Whites VX3, XLT, Spectrum XLT, 6000di and 1DB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mud,

Let me start off first by saying I have never used a coin dip, and as someone whos got into metal detecting because I am a coin collector, I would have to recommend against cleaning any kind of coin. Even a coin worth a little over face value becomes a coin worth only face value to a true coin collector.

Now, that aside, if you are interested in purchasing a coin dip, there is coin dealer out in your neck of the woods (not sure where Ithaca is, other then its west of me in Cohoes) names Big "E" Coins and Stamps. Last I knew, he carried all sorts of cleaning supplies. Might be worth a phone call. Sorry, don't have the number.

Anthony

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread