What's new

What Is Going On? Is Information Starting To Get Yanked From The Internet??

Eric Willoughby

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
475
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Last year, I was able to go onto the Mindat, and USGS websites, and even use Google Earth, to look up satelite photos of every known gold mine in the nation. Now, I have been going back to continue my research and these sites show NOTHING now, no matter what search question I type into the system. Is everything being hush-hushed now? What gives? Does anyone have any information on this?
 
Google Earth will remove or screen out anything where the owner/s make a complaint.
 
Probably right.

You just have to be more creative.
 
I do know that the D.H.S. is starting to take over some websites ,other than that :dontknow:
 
Red James cash said:
I do know that the D.H.S. is starting to take over some websites ,other than that :dontknow:

This is true. A couple/few years back they became keenly aware of what a great tool some sites were for terrorists so they were deciding what info to make unavailable on the internet.
Also, there was a court battle here over public officials names and addresses being listed in the tax websites, which was eventually settled with them being exempt from being listed by name and address in the searches.
Also eliminated here was the search capability on the state website for who owns what business and their affiliations to organizations. Why that was stopped???

Got to love censorship. >:(

Al
 
Once they have us all in physical submission, they'll show us where the gold is, and require us to dig it up for them. Them is your government in action or perhaps inaction depending on circumstances.

Didn't you notice years ago that anywhere there was a significant chance of an old treasure or large cache to be buried, the land somehow became a state or national park, and no longer accessible to MD operation, or to digging in probable locations? I bet they even have motion sensor traps encoded on the satellite observations so that the ground forces can be alerted that someone is in the area, even if they are not violating any of the 'rules of the day'.

I think I first noticed some of this taking place in the mid 80s and it probably had been going on a long time before I noticed, I'm slow in some areas. (NO, not all areas!)

:D ;D

This might need to be moved to the PUB.
 
bill-USA said:
Didn't you notice years ago that anywhere there was a significant chance of an old treasure or large cache to be buried, the land somehow became a state or national park, and no longer accessible to MD operation, or to digging in probable locations?



Yes, I have noticed this also.
 
I have noticed on Google Earth that a lot of sites I check out are often so blurred you can't make out what they are. Monty
 
Oh, and do notice who the bill sponsor was...
 
snowdog20 said:
Oh, and do notice who the bill sponsor was...

Yep, a Rockefeller. No suprise there, they are Rothchild's left nut.
 
Did you notice who's paying for it?

Oh, and better enjoy it while you can.

Pretty soon it'll be named the Matrix.
 
At least it didn't become law.

Another thing, which is dangerous, imo, is that topo maps are now being done with roads missing, mines missing, wells missing, springs missing.

You can buy "overlays" - one for each type of thing you want to see. This is ridiculous for people who don't know that the USGS is erasing things.

Can you imagine falling in an old mine that is covered up by brush - because it isn't on your topo? Or dying of thirst because you didn't know that there was a little year-around spring, because it is no longer on a topo map?

Terrorism my patooty. I want to know the real reason the government is treating us more and more like mushrooms.


B
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
At least it didn't become law.

Another thing, which is dangerous, imo, is that topo maps are now being done with roads missing, mines missing, wells missing, springs missing.

You can buy "overlays" - one for each type of thing you want to see. This is ridiculous for people who don't know that the USGS is erasing things.

Can you imagine falling in an old mine that is covered up by brush - because it isn't on your topo? Or dying of thirst because you didn't know that there was a little year-around spring, because it is no longer on a topo map?

Terrorism my patooty. I want to know the real reason the government is treating us more and more like mushrooms.


B




Mrs. Oroblanco, please PM me, I have the information and facts that you are asking about.
 
Well they may not have passed the law, but that isn't stopping them from implementing the plan as we've seen with DHS and the Justice department shutting sites down based upon real sketchy evidence. Same thing with Carbon taxes, Barry Soetoro went to Copenhagen to try lend his support for carbon taxes on the western nations (while BRIC countries were/are exempt). It failed as many know, yet we see states like California implementing it. Al Gore I'm sure is real pleased at his success. Some time ago I did a bit of digging and learned he was a major shareholder in a carbon trading firm out of Britain, since then I've heard he has an even bigger stake now.
That's democracy for ya! Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner!
 
Well, some info about Al Gore that many do not know is that - he is in the mining industry also - has his own mine.

Apparently, he is one of the few people who can do it "safely".

Truthfully, Al Gore only has as much "power" as we give him. I give him - along with others - none.


Beth
 
My guess is, that Gore probably uses illegal immigrants to operate the mine. This way if one dies he can bury the body and no one knows the poor fella is missing since he's not in the system. Then Gore can hold on to his safety reputation and high margins of profit since he pays them $5 per day. I'm just speculating of course.
I believe the breaking point for the american public will come when the US government fully implements austerity measures...Meaning all the boomers will lose their pensions and social security while inflation skyrockets to the moon. Simultaneously the young people can't get jobs with their degrees and people are getting sexually molested by TSA goons.
With DHS playing chessmaster, being able to shut down anyone at will, this is to me a direct assault on the first amendment. They need this so then no one will be the wiser when they send the guard out to confiscate guns.
Has anyone here seen the Jesse Ventura show about conspiracy theories?
 
Yes, yes, yes.

I do believe I would/could vote for that man.

One of the few who likes the truth and shoots straight from the hip.

B
 
I may be retired, BUT my guns are still loaded, I still shoot a couple hundred rounds a week...So they will ONLY GET MY GUNS PRIED FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Terrorism my patooty. I want to know the real reason the government is treating us more and more like mushrooms

The government doesnt want citizens anymore, they want robots.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom