What's new

What is it?? A hat pin???

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
4,741
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
13
Location
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
13
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up fellas. Went diggin today and found this in a campsite along with a bunch of buttons and other relics. Now I've seen just about EVERY Civil War Relic that you can think of....but this one has this Civil War relic hunter stumped...I know that it is period due to where it was dug and the General Service Eagle on it... It looks like maybe a hat pin? If it is, its missing either the pin or the lead from the back.... Take a look at it and help me I.D. this sucker! Thanks for y'alls help!
 

Attachments

  • Hat Pin.webp
    Hat Pin.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Hat Pin2.webp
    Hat Pin2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 224
Believe I've found it. A pistol percussion cap lid.
 
Upvote 0
Dang,you beat me!!!I cant remember the company though,does your info say??Great find!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom