What's new

What is it and please identify it threads.

firemanphob

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
2,024
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lanesville, IN
Detector(s) used
White Coin master 4000
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be very helpful if everyone wanting rocks identified would put the word "rock" in the post title. I love the "what is it posts" but know absolutely nothing about rocks and it would save a lot of time when running through the new threads. What do you all think?
 
I dunno, being that picky kinda makes me wanna post a bunch of rocks with out it in the title...:tongue3: haha but in all seriousness isn't there a separate part of the forum for rocks and minerals already?
 
I'm sure there is but I always check the list of latest threads and they are not categorized. No big deal. Just a suggestion.
 
Rocks/Gems
A forum for rock hounds and gem hunters. Talk about locations, techniques, finds, and more.

This area should work for them just fine. TPmetal has a great idea.
 
charlie-igot-arock-gif-10605542.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom