What's new

What is it? Coin with hebrew...

messsiahhh

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This was posted on some other forums that i lurk without any additional information other than 'what is it'?
anyone have any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 100_1200.webp
    100_1200.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 497
  • 100_1201.webp
    100_1201.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 480
jewish ( mystical) good health charm
 
Upvote 0
Nice work PBK :icon_thumright:
Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
I have spent quite some time searching and this is the closest I could find
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=155192&st=0&start=0
;D
I too have an Israeli work mate. I will run it by him on Monday.
Mike


haha, thanks. you found my secret lurking location


PBK said:
It appears to be an occult medallion. The top photo shows what is known as the Second Pentacle of Mars, a talisman of good health:

"This Pentacle serveth with great success against all kinds of diseases, if it be applied unto the afflicted part."

http://books.google.com/books?id=wYd-HKmn8jUC&pg=PP1&dq=The+complete+book+of+amulets+&+talismans


very nice research sir!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom