What's new

"What Is It" Made from Bone

Jarbacoagold

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jarabacoa
"What Is It" Made from Bone

This was found by my wife in the runoff creek below the old "Homestake" Gold mine in between Lead and Deadwood South Dakota. Any Idea what it is, All I know is it is carved bone.
 

Attachments

  • P1060163.webp
    P1060163.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 301
  • P1060164.webp
    P1060164.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 282
Re: "What Is It" Made from Bone

Maybe a handle insert to a tool of some sort - OR - maybe a brush with all the bristles removed. I saw a bone handleed brush that was part of a lady's dresser set.
 
Upvote 0
Re: "What Is It" Made from Bone

I'd post this in the Native American section to see what you can find out. I'm leaning towards a gaming piece.

Larson and some of the others may chime in soon.

Grip
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom