What's new

what is it?

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just that what is it? it's size is 1 1/4" I have found 2 of these and have no idea.
Thanks, Broken Knee
 

Attachments

  • coins 023.webp
    coins 023.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 318
  • coins 018.webp
    coins 018.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 312
  • coins 015.webp
    coins 015.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 306
WOW. I just logged onto TreasureNet to post a picture of this weird gear looking thing dug today at the CW camp I've been hitting. Before posting, I decided to take a look at this thread. This isn't the first huge coincidence I've had since joining TN, but it's certainly a big one! Wish my luck was this good in the field! :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • tnID345.webp
    tnID345.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
453

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom