Broken knee
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,909
- Reaction score
- 785
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in your back yard
- Detector(s) used
- excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
These were found in farm fields no commercial buildings around?White Feather said:Part of a sprinkler from a fire supression system? Look at the sprinklers overhead in any building with a sprinkler system. Whatchathink?
![]()

nopedoublet2a said:Is the inside threaded
Looks like a jam nut for an electrical conduit box.
Tim
creskol is correct.creskol said:A keeper off of an old umbrella maybe?
BCH, I don't believe so the slots are not spaced evenly, and one you posted is spaced evenly and has a collar with holes for attachment.bigcypresshunter said:creskol is correct.creskol said:A keeper off of an old umbrella maybe?

I have some other pics with the off slots but Id have to search. Some of the ones I have seen are uneven. Search here in What Is It you will find them. The more correct word would be parasol and you can find them in most CW camps. The center was wood and rotted away. Someone even found one with wood still attached..Broken knee said:BCH, I don't believe so the slots are not spaced evenly, and one you posted is spaced evenly and has a collar with holes for attachment.bigcypresshunter said:creskol is correct.creskol said:A keeper off of an old umbrella maybe?![]()
Alright,BCH you got me with that pic. green check is in order. Thanks BKbigcypresshunter said:I have some other pics with the off slots but Id have to search. Most off the ones I have seen are uneven. Search here in What Is It you will find them. The more correct word would be parasol and you can find them in most CW camps.Broken knee said:BCH, I don't believe so the slots are not spaced evenly, and one you posted is spaced evenly and has a collar with holes for attachment.bigcypresshunter said:creskol is correct.creskol said:A keeper off of an old umbrella maybe?![]()
Thinking about it, the Georgians and the Victorians were big on ParasellsCRUSADER said:Silver Searcher said:
I hope you find out what it isbecause I find loads of them
SS
I know, so do I & I only found out what they were about a year ago on this site![]()
