What's new

What is it?

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Found this over the weekend.It's brass/bronze any guess?
 

Attachments

  • Picture or Video 384.webp
    Picture or Video 384.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 370
  • Picture or Video 380.webp
    Picture or Video 380.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 372
I would guess some kind of inexpensive jewelry. Those little bumps around the middle look like tabs you'd fold over to hold a cheap stone or carved cameo. Maybe this thing was gold plated once or just polished brass.

Could be I'm way off too. It just looks like a holder for a cameo to me.

OT
 
Upvote 0
It may have had some type of stone but the tab things would not bend .they are very hard it's cast all in 1 piece?I was thinking maybe a gun part?
 
Upvote 0
Leather decoration.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom