What's new

What is it ?

DIGGING1971GUY

Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
324
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
I know I have seen one of these what is its posted here before ? Anyone want to take a shot ? :dontknow:
Thanks !
 

Attachments

  • 001-400.webp
    001-400.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 002-400.webp
    002-400.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 003-400.webp
    003-400.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 235
Hey DigginGuy, It looks like a double brass rivet. Neat find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Breezie said:

Hey Breezie,
That's crazy

Bronco from the Lead disk post. I found three of those brass rivets very similar to these in the same place I found that lead disk. Know anything about the dates of brass rivets? They had remnants of canvass on them. Mayb a clue to the Lead disk ;)
 
Upvote 0
bronco said:
Breezie said:

Hey Breezie,
That's crazy

Bronco from the Lead disk post. I found three of those brass rivets very similar to these in the same place I found that lead disk. Know anything about the dates of brass rivets? They had remnants of canvass on them. Mayb a clue to the Lead disk ;)
Mine had remnants also,I found this months ago in the same spot I recovered civil war items
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom