DIGGING1971GUY Sr. Member Joined May 20, 2011 Messages 324 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 May 24, 2012 #1 At first I thought buckle but it is very large ,I can put my 3 to four fingers inside and grip it . Any ideas ?? Thanks for looking !!
At first I thought buckle but it is very large ,I can put my 3 to four fingers inside and grip it . Any ideas ?? Thanks for looking !!
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 24, 2012 #2 Metal tub handle? View attachment 639162 Last edited: May 24, 2012 Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 24, 2012 #3 or large tool box or steamer trunk Upvote 0
DIGGING1971GUY Sr. Member Joined May 20, 2011 Messages 324 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Bigcypresshunter said: Metal tub handle? View attachment 639162 Click to expand... Thanks Bigcypresshunter ,that may be what it is ,I will roll with it LOL Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter said: Metal tub handle? View attachment 639162 Click to expand... Thanks Bigcypresshunter ,that may be what it is ,I will roll with it LOL