Vino Banned Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 3,804 Reaction score 5,046 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa. Detector(s) used Ctx3030. Xp deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2013 #1 Found this today. Were I've been finding old coins..like 1796 large cent .1833 half cent ..anyone know what it is. Upvote 0 Downvote
Found this today. Were I've been finding old coins..like 1796 large cent .1833 half cent ..anyone know what it is.
ekeisler Sr. Member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 494 Reaction score 638 Golden Thread 0 Oct 6, 2013 #2 I see LCO sideways. Could be a lead seal.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2013 #3 Looks like a lead seal. That's likely the company that produced the textile it bound together. I have a small but similar one from an early 1800's site. Attachments IMG_20130406_190130-enhanced.webp 21.7 KB · Views: 137
Looks like a lead seal. That's likely the company that produced the textile it bound together. I have a small but similar one from an early 1800's site.