What's new

What is it?

BILLW

Greenie
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW lower MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett ATX, Whites Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this piece today, old, from the little research I have done, appears to be associated with 19th century odd fellows. I was attached to something and curious if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    210.8 KB · Views: 123
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    171.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    183.3 KB · Views: 107
Looks like the design was put on a suspender's buckle. Has the right looking attributes, just needs to be flattened back out.
 
I searched the internet and see many symbols relating to Friendship Love and Truth (which is what I believe your piece stated. see some of the pics below.

th1WPQUDAQ.webpth6DMQRRPD.webpthM0268GW0.webp
 
Oddfellows suspender clip. Very cool!
 
That is a cool piece! Nice find
 
I like it. Great find!
 
Great relic. :icon_thumleft: Congrats!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom