What's new

What is it?

crj1968

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
816
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Win a thumbs up if you get it in one guess . :icon_thumright:

stone.webp
 
Upvote 0
modern knife?
 
I'm going to enjoy that thumbs up for a moment haha
 
Well you earned it. bad pic was part of the idea arrow86. But you pretty much got it right. Half a thumbs up. ;)
 
IMG_0033.webp
Can anyone help in identifying what this was used for? Found in creek on my property with a lot of other Native American tools and grinding stones.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0030.webp
    IMG_0030.webp
    729.6 KB · Views: 79
Mr. Potato head....lol ..... I dunno what it could be prob natural but I would have kept it too
 
LOL! That's what my son said. Defiantly one of the strangest rocks I've found
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom