What's new

What is it?

Detectorist143

Full Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2017
Messages
211
Reaction score
991
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics patriot, Tesoro silver Umax and a BH 101 Hey Who was laughing? With 8" & 10" coils..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
Found this on an 1850 property
That had a one room school house on it.
Found other finds there. Old Indians!
So this was 8 inches deep not far from were the
Front door was.
It has an iron back loop and the front I think is lead.
Its kinda heavy. No markings size compared to a quarter.
So thank in advance..
IMG_20180429_205907.webp
IMG_20180429_205950.webp
IMG_20180429_205837.webp
IMG_20180429_205856.webp
 
Last edited:
I’ll go along with that.
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking a pull of sorts. Some one mentioned a sash cord pull? In the original post.
It is only 2 inches or so. It would be a very small door knocker. Belt buckle or strap might be. Thinking the hole in the body seem to be there for a reason. Maybe for a hook. Mmmmm
Keep the ideas coming.
 
Upvote 0
I thought the same thing when I pulled it out of the ground. Lol
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom