What's new

What is it

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in a attic of a old home any ideas.........I live in Cleveland so I would assume C is Cleveland something
 
Just going by the color, I'd say it's a blanket you'd bring to a Cleveland Browns game.
 
Upvote 0
It's not something players used on sideline? In winter games
 
Upvote 0
Custom made fan blanket.
 
Upvote 0
A gift stadium blanket for W.R. Dorer. Home made. I found an obit, for a William R. Dorer, Cleveland, died 7-30-2010 age 86. He was a WWII vet serving in the 3rd Army under Patton. That may be the significance of the three stars.
 
Upvote 0
it appears to be 1950's Every time the Browns win they sew a star on it! :BangHead:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom