D Diggindennis Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 500 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2019 #1 I'm just curious about this star
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 13, 2019 #2 Diggindennis said: I'm just curious about this star Click to expand... It looks like an older version of this. Attachments Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 9.26.20 PM.webp 25.2 KB · Views: 72 Upvote 0
Diggindennis said: I'm just curious about this star Click to expand... It looks like an older version of this.
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,872 Reaction score 6,002 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Jan 13, 2019 #3 I agree, creskol beat me to it and nailed it! Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2019 #4 Dang good ID Upvote 0