What's new

What is it

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 7 inches in length
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4633.webp
    IMG_4633.webp
    392.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4634.webp
    IMG_4634.webp
    530 KB · Views: 87
It looks like a plug / pattern for something to be cast in greensand. Sand cast aluminium

Chub

Sand Casting - DT Online
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Vintage toilet paper roll holder...

vintage-toilet-paper-holder-best-stock-toilet-roll-paper-holders-antique-vintage-vintage-blac...webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like somebody's "playing in the wood-shop" project. .. I don't know how many ditties I made playing in the woodshop!
 
Upvote 0
The wood is unusual, I don't think it's oak and why paint the inside portion? :dontknow:
I'm leaning towards what Chub said, likely a casting mold of some sort.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Just gonna throw this out there for the heck of it...

Reminds me of a old "tap"... OR a "spoke" of some sort.

Far reaching but perhaps a "mold" for making one ?

? ? ?

Weird piece.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom