necn24 Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 55 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 2, 2019 #1 Anyone know what this is?? Attachments A57602D4-D056-4C49-9917-FB1902FB61D2.webp 36.3 KB · Views: 112 F2EF75D5-9625-46F8-859A-84BE5599E9DB.webp 39.1 KB · Views: 97
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2019 #2 Looks like the base of a shot shell Upvote 0
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,711 Reaction score 22,194 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Apr 3, 2019 #3 trdking said: Looks like the base of a shot shell Click to expand... I agree. Looking at the full sized pic I can see where the primer pocket was. Upvote 0
trdking said: Looks like the base of a shot shell Click to expand... I agree. Looking at the full sized pic I can see where the primer pocket was.
necn24 Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 55 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 3, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Oh okay thanks! Upvote 0