What's new

What is it?????

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And why is it attached to a baseboard lol
 

Attachments

  • F17BD2C3-79F6-4A3A-AEA6-5E23A0893BF0.webp
    F17BD2C3-79F6-4A3A-AEA6-5E23A0893BF0.webp
    174.6 KB · Views: 118
  • E3811C0F-83C1-4A3B-8532-31070E9F3A3A.webp
    E3811C0F-83C1-4A3B-8532-31070E9F3A3A.webp
    225 KB · Views: 88
  • 3477D22F-37EE-45E6-9FF7-72F8AE7BBD27.webp
    3477D22F-37EE-45E6-9FF7-72F8AE7BBD27.webp
    192.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 62EE3B91-C764-4A29-BDBF-6255EDB03944.webp
    62EE3B91-C764-4A29-BDBF-6255EDB03944.webp
    207.6 KB · Views: 85
It's a piece of modern art in the mesoamerican tradition, and the wood baseboard is easier to hang on a wall than a brass artpiece.
 
Upvote 0
Guess they didn’t get to artistic with their modern piece of art huh lol
 
Upvote 0
Is that the evil tiki thing from the Hawaii Brady Bunch episode?!
If it is I would get rid of it fast.
 
Upvote 0
Kinda reminds me of the Inca slot machines..lol
 
Upvote 0
It’s my mother in law
 
Upvote 0
It appears to be a depiction of an Incan (Peruvian) God or Goddess, but exactly which one I am not sure.
If you look up names like Naymlap, Mama Quilla, or El Tumi you will find that they all look pretty similar, but yours seems to be holding some items, possibly tools like a hammer and chisel that might be key to its identification.

I hope this helps get you one step closer
Good Luck
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you everyone for the comments
 
Upvote 0
Drill 2 holes
Glue 2 beads
Someone will buy ?

tiki.webp
 
Upvote 0
I’m I losing the quality baseboard or keeping it lol
 
Upvote 0
It looks like it was originally a necklace with a chain hooked to the ears.
 
Upvote 0
An ancient idol Im gonna need one of those lol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom