What's new

What is it?

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this there is 1950 and newer stuff and mid 1800 stuff what is it? and where does it fall I am leaning to the 1800s since that what I find most in this area of the yard But I gues it can go either way I thought it was broke on the ends but looks like it would have been set inside of something so it could spin or rotate.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    298.8 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 0
thats What I first thinking I never found one before and it’s not very thick so I was just assuming it would have been alil thicker for a buckle peice but I never held one so I don’t really know.
 
Upvote 0
Think ladies under garment strap adjustment fastener............

garment.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was thinking buckle also but now looking at Good guys pic that fits also Im so confused lol
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom