What's new

✅ SOLVED What is it?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
I know I post a lot on here, and I’m grateful for the answers. This was found at a repeat site, it’s seems to be flaky like it’s detiorating.
 

Attachments

  • 190860A1-CD36-4FE3-B4C5-36E0B1FFF1C1.webp
    190860A1-CD36-4FE3-B4C5-36E0B1FFF1C1.webp
    669.3 KB · Views: 126
  • C8806577-C491-411A-9E42-C66119D7AED7.webp
    C8806577-C491-411A-9E42-C66119D7AED7.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
I think Tony is on the right track. It looks like a broken off piece of a horse bit
 
Upvote 0
A cheap one at that !!
 
Upvote -1
All mine are stainless steel
 
Upvote 0
Here's what the other part might look like.
aluminum bit.webp
 
Upvote 0
Ok that puts it into perspective, I have found a lot of horse tack but I can’t visualize items sometimes if I haven’t seen them before or very knowledgeable about a certain subject
That's been hanging on a nail at the scrap yard for years. I knew I saved it for a reason.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom