What's new

✅ SOLVED What is it?

dinx

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found when cleaning out paw paws workshop im not s
Sure of it's purpose- thanks in advance- I know you
guys will know
 

Attachments

  • 20240102_150533.webp
    20240102_150533.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20240102_150709.webp
    20240102_150709.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 20240102_150523.webp
    20240102_150523.webp
    707.7 KB · Views: 77
Those look hand made. Was he a wood worker? A peg board tray could have been used for anything. He could have used them for tool organization and the pegs were to keep tools/parts from shifting and rolling off if he was carrying the tray around the shop.
 
Upvote 1

Hi dinx​

My opinion is your Grandfather was a very organized Wood Worker.
I noticed in the box holding this item, he may have had an Orbital Sander...I believe he may have had a Router also.

I also believe this tray was built to store his Router Bits?
Router Bit Tray.webp
 
Upvote 2
With the number of them they could be for router bits if he had a lot of them or........they could be made for use when Crocheting , specifically a Blocking Board. Grandma might know also.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2139.webp
    IMG_2139.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2140.webp
    IMG_2140.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 2
I've used something similar for bending strips when making guitars. But, as said above, there are many possible uses.
 
Upvote 2

Similar threads

Replies
8
Views
645
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
538

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom