What's new

What is the best beach digger

1715

Greenie
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Pierce FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need one of those pole diggers with basket. They seem pricey but I want a strong one...any suggestions?
 
I have a Stealth 920ix from a fellow in Metro-Detroit - pricey but virtually indestructible. I used a hickory post hole digger handle - floats upright in the water.

I don't know if he still makes them. As I recall, the beast was around $300 delivered.
 
these make nice diggers
maxresdefault.jpg
 
Looks like my digger has been removed . I must have broke a rule or something?
 
and now it's back ? must of been a snafu
 
20180426_122721.webp
Xtreme x2 with carbon fibre travel handle. Love it
 
Monstrik V1 was $89 with free shipping, bought a handle at home depot for $20. All in for about $110. Works awesome and also floats upright like someone else mentioned.
 
View attachment 1827739
Xtreme x2 with carbon fibre travel handle. Love it

That looks like my scoop, into my 6th year with it. I've the 920iX. The hickory post hole digger handle only cost me around $20, and as mentioned = floats upright in the water. The only time it's heavy is when I'm not in the water.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom