What's new

What is the coolest thing you have bought with your CRH stash?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got myself a really big television and a popcorn machine. It's actually an outdoor projector TV w/Surround sound. I show sporting events and movies on the side of my house almost every Friday and saturday night. The screen is 20 feet tall by 40 feet wide. The guy (not his shadow) in the picture is 6 ft 3 in.

The screen is actually bigger than the screens at the local 12 screen mall cinema.

Well worth the work!

Oh yeah the neighbors love me!

Ok I'm done beating my chest.
 

Attachments

  • outdoorTV.webp
    outdoorTV.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0
Ifyndit said:
I completely paid for my wife to go back to school and get her degree by CRH. Tuition and books....which are expensive!

Thats quite impressive.
I wish I could afford to put my significant other through School from CRHing, Hell i don't even think I could buy her books.
 
I have thought about land......gold......rare coins.....things along those lines.
LAND ???.....with all the silver you have, what were you looking to buy? New Jersey ;D
p.s.....you don't need the boobs :wink:
 
Five days in San Diego two years ago, my first real vacation in 10 years. The memories will never depreciate. Still had several hundred $$ in silver left over too.
 
jrf30 said:
LJ said:
Boobs.......maybe diamonds too......ha!

On a serious note, I have always told myself when I sell my stash I would purchase something that does not depreciate....

Well then, there go the boobs! You know over time they go down TOO. ;D (AND down in value to hubby as he gets older)

But your idea of something that goes up is a good one. Like buying a rental house and rent it out. WIth a mortgage you can buy it sooner, and it will then pay each month to cover the mortgage and eventually you'll own a house with no money into it. Just from the rents. All from CRH! SOunds good to me!

And if that is your picture, then you don' tNEED to get those ... other things. :-) YOu're perfect the way you are.

LOL trust this horse has already been to the glue factory
Bonnie is smoking hot we all know this and have discussed many times b4

as far as the what to buy question
i unlike LJ do want the car
i want a nice mustang gt
 
I collect mercury dimes. Got a little over half of my collection finished. I'm doing CRHing so I can get the 1916D, the 1921, and the 21D. After I accomplish those goals, if the silver is still out there, I may save to buy a very, very nice fender guitar, and get it custom painted. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom