What's new

What is the marking on here? (SOLVED) Thanks Roland59 & Rasputin

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the marking on here? (SOLVED) Thanks Roland59 & Rasputin

I don't recognize the markings... I assume it something to do with silver... it rings up as a silver dime would...

Any Ideas?

Chukers
 

Attachments

  • ring silver..webp
    ring silver..webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 228
  • ring silver..webp
    ring silver..webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 203
Re: What is the marking on here?

Can you post a pic of the entire ring? Just wondering if maybe you have a coin ring there.
 
Upvote 0
Re: What is the marking on here?

Fast_Dave said:
Can you post a pic of the entire ring? Just wondering if maybe you have a coin ring there.

sure.... there are no other markings but the ones above...


Chukers
 

Attachments

  • silver ring 2.webp
    silver ring 2.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0
Re: What is the marking on here?

I found the ring.......kinda.

511-823-6290_200.jpg


You can see it in the second row, second picture from the right:

http://www.google.com/images?q=key+...=sA33TP-fJ4H88AaNpfS_Bw&sa=N&start=21&ndsp=21

When you go to the www.c28.com site, however, the design has changed and that particular ring is not shown. Odd. Still no info on the marking, but, it looks like this is the place it came from.

EDIT: Aha! I found it!! It is a custom ring from Bob Siemon: http://www.c28.com/shopping/productdetails.asp?recordid=161601&adid=PPShare
 
Upvote 0
Re: What is the marking on here?

Rasputin said:
Looks like it says STERL. (sterling) to me.


Ahhh I see it now.... good job...
 

Attachments

  • ring silver3.webp
    ring silver3.webp
    20 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0
Re: What is the marking on here?

Roland58 said:
I found the ring.......kinda.

511-823-6290_200.jpg


You can see it in the second row, second picture from the right:

http://www.google.com/images?q=key+...=sA33TP-fJ4H88AaNpfS_Bw&sa=N&start=21&ndsp=21

When you go to the www.c28.com site, however, the design has changed and that particular ring is not shown. Odd. Still no info on the marking, but, it looks like this is the place it came from.

Yup thats it! I'm giving both you and Rasputin credit... Good job Guys!

EDIT: Aha! I found it!! It is a custom ring from Bob Siemon: http://www.c28.com/shopping/productdetails.asp?recordid=161601&adid=PPShare
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom