What is the value of this commode?

Ok a little bit of Translation problem

here in the US this is called a "dresser" not a commode.

Although I can't help you with Value it looks like it should be very collectable

Although I can't help you with Value it looks like it should be very collectable

Jeff, how many times have you thought of commode and valuable in the same thought, not counting long trips on the highway???

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Jeff, how many times have you thought of commode and valuable in the same thought, not counting long trips on the highway???

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Yep post scared me to think that these

images.jpg

were being collected for anything but Flower pots

4020433874_2e3cdc0edb_o.jpg

by the way, Welcome to TreasureNet croat :thumbsup:

thats a nice crapper you have there

To answer your question croat is kinda impossible just looking. Need to know type of wood, possible country of origin...

To answer your question croat is kinda impossible just looking. Need to know type of wood, possible country of origin...

I have bought it via online auction for 50$. Seller doesn't know much about it so I'll have a chance to examine object and collect some data only after the arrival...

Commode - Merriam-Webster Online
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commode‎

a low piece of furniture with drawers or sometimes a door and shelves. : a chair with a hole in the seat and a pot underneath that is used as a toilet ...

I have bought it via online auction for 50$. Seller doesn't know much about it so I'll have a chance to examine object and collect some data only after the arrival...

You probably didn't go wrong for $50.
If here in the U.S. & antique, could be worth 10 times that.

I imagine not all countries put value on antiques though so I don't know.
But can say good Score :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back