- #1
Thread Owner
What is the weirdest or dumbest thing you've done MD'ng?
Its not the dumbest I've ever done however last Monday was a nice day to out hunting, so I got all my gear on and headed out. Put on my headphone and was hunting in a field I thought everything was a little quite, to quite after about 45 minutes I decided to sit down and take a break, reached down to turn the detector off and found out the reason that it so quite was because I hadn't turned it on yet. Ever happen to u? I could also add to this, "The scarest thing"
Its not the dumbest I've ever done however last Monday was a nice day to out hunting, so I got all my gear on and headed out. Put on my headphone and was hunting in a field I thought everything was a little quite, to quite after about 45 minutes I decided to sit down and take a break, reached down to turn the detector off and found out the reason that it so quite was because I hadn't turned it on yet. Ever happen to u? I could also add to this, "The scarest thing"
Yep that green slimy stuff that loves to grow in fresh water. It was quite slippery and I almost landed in the creek along with my expensive MD. I had kept my shoes "ON", and they probably saved me from a very
I took my coil, meaning to flick it away from me, but somehow it caught on the coil long enough that when I flicked it, it swirled around back towards me and flew right between my legs. I was lucky though, and wasn't tagged. 






