What's new

What is there to find at where I am? (Pictures)

BringBackOldAlex

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys I live in Bulgaria and at where I live people say that there are minerals to be found like gold and rubies. I made some pictures from where I was digging a bit and wanted to know if it is possible to find anything here. Could anyone look at the pictures and maybe identify by the landscape what may be found? It would really help and is it worth to buy a gold detector for a place like this? IMG-20190727-WA0002.webp
 
Welcome to Tnet. Can't speak to whether or not gold is likely to be there, just not a geologist by training. However, your region of the world has a long history, so there are likely plenty of locations where you could find any of a number of coins and other artifacts.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom