What's new

WHAT IS THIS AND ITS WORTH

peterson

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this in a river bed in New Mexico which is known for inhabiting native americans and I was wondering what it is and it's worth?
 

Attachments

  • image-2392917806.webp
    image-2392917806.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image-1312246151.webp
    image-1312246151.webp
    73 KB · Views: 142
  • image-3292326419.webp
    image-3292326419.webp
    67 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
I see you already did post here.
I do believe spear head but someone here will be albe to tell you for sure.
Still a nice find in HOT New Mexico.
 
Looks like a rock thats shaped like an arrowhead worth notta
 
Sorry bud looks like a rock to me

Johnathan Griswold
 
nothing but priceless in information u will gain if u just listen to the peoople on here
 
Is it stone or metal? If metal possible point made from a cast iron pot. They did that with out discarded metal for a while at the very end. If it is stone it id probable just a geo fact. Something that is natural but looks like it should be something but does not show and human workings on it. Just my humble opinion. Shape sure looks right though. I would have picked it up : )
 
I agree. Just a natural stone that looks like an Arrowhead, but I don't see anything about it that says it's an artifact.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom