What's new

what is this found in 1800 dump I think

cesar

Greenie
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ridley park pa
found this stuff in what I think may be an old dump from the 1800 in PA. not sure what the metal piece is. 90 year old man told me where this spot was he had found some bottles with his daughter when he was 30. Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0180.webp
    IMAG0180.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 469
  • IMAG0181.webp
    IMAG0181.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 751
  • IMAG0182.webp
    IMAG0182.webp
    84.5 KB · Views: 770
  • IMAG0183.webp
    IMAG0183.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 795
Hope you don't mind, I resized your pictures.

Beth
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0180.webp
    IMAG0180.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 319
  • IMAG0182.webp
    IMAG0182.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 316
  • IMAG0181.webp
    IMAG0181.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 336
  • IMAG0183.webp
    IMAG0183.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom