BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I figured I'd just post this here--someone will know the answer, and it will be an easy "Solve."
On one of my maps there are two mills that are listed as an "S.S. Mill." Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on that one. The other mills are just listed as "Mill."

Any help is appreciated.
-Buckleboy
I figured I'd just post this here--someone will know the answer, and it will be an easy "Solve."
On one of my maps there are two mills that are listed as an "S.S. Mill." Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on that one. The other mills are just listed as "Mill."

Any help is appreciated.
-Buckleboy
I believe were in use in late 1800's into 1900's. Most of the saw mills in this area were built on streams with a dam and they are almost all from the 1700's to very early 1800's.







