creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 12, 2018 #1 It says: BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN ..?...WOVEN ..?...AVAT MADE IN U.S.A. --- COPYRIGHT 1937 HIPS?, INC. It measures 2 inches long x 1.5 inches tall. Attachments BRM1.webp 141.1 KB · Views: 88 BRM2.webp 84.3 KB · Views: 81 BRM3.webp 35.8 KB · Views: 73 BRM4.webp 32.5 KB · Views: 68
It says: BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN ..?...WOVEN ..?...AVAT MADE IN U.S.A. --- COPYRIGHT 1937 HIPS?, INC. It measures 2 inches long x 1.5 inches tall.
AlabamaRelic Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 565 Reaction score 609 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used Ace 250 Aug 12, 2018 #2 I would say from some type of loom or weaving equipment. It looks like a loom on the tag. But I can't find it on google. Upvote 0
I would say from some type of loom or weaving equipment. It looks like a loom on the tag. But I can't find it on google.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Aug 12, 2018 #3 Hipsh Inc. and Cravat (type of necktie), hand woven, seem to be a couple of the words... trying to piece it together... 5th one referenced here: http://www.historicip.com/prints_and_labels/prints142.htm Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 Upvote 0
Hipsh Inc. and Cravat (type of necktie), hand woven, seem to be a couple of the words... trying to piece it together... 5th one referenced here: http://www.historicip.com/prints_and_labels/prints142.htm
rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 12, 2018 #4 Hipsh Inc. (Carl) Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 12, 2018 Thread Owner #5 nhbenz said: Hipsh Inc. and Cravat (type of necktie), hand woven, seem to be a couple of the words... trying to piece it together... 5th one referenced here: Prints 17,403 - 17,504 Click to expand... WOW.. Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your help! Upvote 0
nhbenz said: Hipsh Inc. and Cravat (type of necktie), hand woven, seem to be a couple of the words... trying to piece it together... 5th one referenced here: Prints 17,403 - 17,504 Click to expand... WOW.. Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your help!