D DarthYoda333 Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 115 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2023 #1
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2023 #2 Could it be this? Hard to say with the rust. Attachments IMG_1869.webp 6.7 KB · Views: 43 Upvote 0
D DarthYoda333 Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 115 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2023 Thread Owner #3 Rmeav8r said: Could it be this? Hard to say with the rust. Click to expand... Similar but not quite, I’ll post better pics when I’m off work. Upvote 0
Rmeav8r said: Could it be this? Hard to say with the rust. Click to expand... Similar but not quite, I’ll post better pics when I’m off work.
D DarthYoda333 Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 115 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2023 Thread Owner #4 EDIT: I’m currently letting it sit in white vinegar and salt to get the rust off. Upvote 0
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 3, 2023 #5 Rusted hinge Upvote 0
DownEast_Detecting Sr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2020 Messages 428 Reaction score 1,114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2023 #6 Whats up with the white dot on your picture? Upvote 0
D DarthYoda333 Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 115 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2023 Thread Owner #7 Here’s the better pics I promised. Upvote 0
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2023 #8 Much better photos, that rules out my guess. Upvote 0