What's new

What is this?..................... Pics added

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I have found a couple of these things. Do you know what it is? There are no markings and I think it's brass, but no sure.
 

Attachments

  • CIMG0428.webp
    CIMG0428.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 826
I really don't think it was ever a wheel for anything because the "spokes" are flat where they would be rounded if it were ever on an axle.

That said, here's something that came to mind: How about a ring to keep four strings, lines, wires or cables close or maybe like a plant hanger keeps the wire "choked down"?

A small cable choker?



Sky Pilot
 
Upvote 0
Hi my name is Will i am new here i found this site and it is great. I like to look here to see what is found. I have seen something like this before and it was the center wheel of a toy gyroscope that had broken out. This actually happened to me before when I was younger and I had it going so fast it just came apart. Tell me what you think, that may account for the weight of this.
 
Upvote 0
Howdy Will!

Welcome to TreasureNet! Glad you like it!

That's as good as any guess I've read so far! :thumbsup:


Sky Pilot
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
567
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is this?
Replies
8
Views
558
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Nepoleon item
Replies
3
Views
479

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom