What's new

What is this pin medal for?

oldbattleaxe

Sr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
449
Reaction score
340
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Technetics
I am not sure how I acquired this badge but it looks like an axe or hatchet. But what a weird one it is. Can any of you experts out there help me with this? Bill
 

Attachments

  • ghost 5716.webp
    ghost 5716.webp
    89 KB · Views: 288
1
 

Attachments

  • ghost 5714.webp
    ghost 5714.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
Eddie Lomax said:
Don't have any idea what it is, but to me the 0.42 on the rear looks European, possibly German.

Possibly 0.42 of an ounce. = 13.062 Grams -or- 0.42 total ct wt (if it had a stone in it) (?)
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a fantasy axe. Maybe a pin for game players in something like Dungeons & Dragons etc.
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Wow! same medal. Too bad they do not know what it is. I hope they get the 125.00. I wonder what the numbers mean? Oh well. Thanks for the heads up, Bil
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom