GeauxLSU Jr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 30 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Baton Rouge, La Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2013 #1 Found in an area where I found other Civil War relics. I'm stumped as to what this could be?. Please help!!! Attachments image-4202249895.webp 32.8 KB · Views: 322 image-3808312496.webp 35 KB · Views: 312 image-2275727916.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 314 Upvote 1 Downvote
Found in an area where I found other Civil War relics. I'm stumped as to what this could be?. Please help!!!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2013 #2 Looks like a hinge
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2013 #3 Man I don't know . Maybe you can send it to American Diggers Magazine's section "Can you I'd" Davers
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,417 Reaction score 27,530 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2020 #4 Hinge from an old footlocker or similar container?