- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SS
Can you do that in mmworldtalker said:SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SS
looks a little bit like a rein guide, but it would depend on the Diameter for one of those 
SS 35.559 41.148Silver Searcher said:Can you do that in mmworldtalker said:SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SSlooks a little bit like a rein guide, but it would depend on the Diameter for one of those
SS
Big enough...what do you think :P bare in mind I think if it is one, there's a bit missingworldtalker said:SS 35.559 41.148Silver Searcher said:Can you do that in mmworldtalker said:SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SSlooks a little bit like a rein guide, but it would depend on the Diameter for one of those
SS
SS Now that you have brought it to my attention,it does look as if has broken away from something,not a very big area as your pic.Found this about 6ft. away.Silver Searcher said:Big enough...what do you think :P bare in mind I think if it is one, there's a bit missingworldtalker said:SS 35.559 41.148Silver Searcher said:Can you do that in mmworldtalker said:SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SSlooks a little bit like a rein guide, but it would depend on the Diameter for one of those
SS
SS
I think the bit that's broken is the screw fitting, just without the coller. like the one I postedworldtalker said:SS Now that you have brought it to my attention,it does look as if has broken away from something,not a very big area as your pic.Found this about 6ft. away.Silver Searcher said:Big enough...what do you think :P bare in mind I think if it is one, there's a bit missingworldtalker said:SS 35.559 41.148Silver Searcher said:Can you do that in mmworldtalker said:SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SSlooks a little bit like a rein guide, but it would depend on the Diameter for one of those
SS
SS![]()

SS,By jove,I think I can buy that,thanks,ChrisSilver Searcher said:I think the bit that's broken is the screw fitting, just without the coller. like the one I postedworldtalker said:SS Now that you have brought it to my attention,it does look as if has broken away from something,not a very big area as your pic.Found this about 6ft. away.Silver Searcher said:Big enough...what do you think :P bare in mind I think if it is one, there's a bit missingworldtalker said:SS 35.559 41.148Silver Searcher said:Can you do that in mmworldtalker said:SS,1.400 top to bottom,1.620 side to side.Silver Searcher said:
What's the internal diameter, has the dome top broken away from something :P
SSlooks a little bit like a rein guide, but it would depend on the Diameter for one of those
SS
SS![]()
SS
That's the one I caught yesterday.Broken knee said:WT, is that another Hibernia or the same one from your other post? HH
Broken Knee