What's new

WHAT IS THIS TOKEN?

Swanie1

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & XL500 SEAHUNTER-PULSE
I found this "token" in the back yard of a house. I have tried to research the origin of it but haven't found anything. It appears
to be a 1.00 casino token or something. Does anyone recognize it or can identify it for me? It says "CAIRO', sphinx and pyramid on one side and 1.00 on the other.
 

Attachments

  • Cairo(1).webp
    Cairo(1).webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 354
  • Cairo(2).webp
    Cairo(2).webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 344
Similar to this Luxor token, perhaps from the kiddie arcade instead of the casino??
 

Attachments

  • luxor1tokspinx2.webp
    luxor1tokspinx2.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
Nice I.D. Creskol :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
There is an "Ohmar Khayyam" casion in Cairo, Egypt.

egy-ok3.jpg


Though I am guessing yours is of U.S. origin. Some casino, bar or game room called "Cairo" most likely. Still looking (I keep coming acrodd that 25¢ example when searching but no answers).
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
14
Views
906
Replies
9
Views
733

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom