Broken knee
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,909
- Reaction score
- 785
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in your back yard
- Detector(s) used
- excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
just a thought bolo tie slide?72cheyenne said:Either its a piece to jewelry, or its a part from a mechanical pencil.
Broken knee said:just a thought bolo tie slide?72cheyenne said:Either its a piece to jewelry, or its a part from a mechanical pencil.
do you think the design is south western?72cheyenne said:Broken knee said:just a thought bolo tie slide?72cheyenne said:Either its a piece to jewelry, or its a part from a mechanical pencil.
Yes, that's possibly it. That is kinda along the lines of what I was trying to think of when I said jewelry. It may not be part of the slide on a bolo tie, but I think it may be part of the "end of the string" adornment. It could simply be a large decorative silver bead.
Broken knee said:do you think the design is south western?72cheyenne said:Broken knee said:just a thought bolo tie slide?72cheyenne said:Either its a piece to jewelry, or its a part from a mechanical pencil.
Yes, that's possibly it. That is kinda along the lines of what I was trying to think of when I said jewelry. It may not be part of the slide on a bolo tie, but I think it may be part of the "end of the string" adornment. It could simply be a large decorative silver bead.
72cheyenne said:Broken knee said:do you think the design is south western?72cheyenne said:i thought north westBroken knee said:just a thought bolo tie slide?72cheyenne said:Either its a piece to jewelry, or its a part from a mechanical pencil.
Yes, that's possibly it. That is kinda along the lines of what I was trying to think of when I said jewelry. It may not be part of the slide on a bolo tie, but I think it may be part of the "end of the string" adornment. It could simply be a large decorative silver bead.
Kinda has a "Phoenix" look to it.