Jarbacoagold Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Jarabacoa Apr 4, 2010 #1 We found this on one of our Gold Adventures recently. It was by the river, about 8"x 4". Plant, animal fossil?? Attachments Copy of P1050867.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 344
We found this on one of our Gold Adventures recently. It was by the river, about 8"x 4". Plant, animal fossil??
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2010 #2 It appears to show characteristics of an Ammonite type fossil http://www.fossilmuseum.net/EdResources/AmmoImages.htm Mike Upvote 0
It appears to show characteristics of an Ammonite type fossil http://www.fossilmuseum.net/EdResources/AmmoImages.htm Mike
hammered Silver Member Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 2,994 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location Ankh-Morpork Detector(s) used Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2010 #3 I was going to say fossilised fern frond until I saw Trikikiwiki's reply. Needless to say I think T's answer is right . hammered Upvote 0
I was going to say fossilised fern frond until I saw Trikikiwiki's reply. Needless to say I think T's answer is right . hammered