What's new

What is this?

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
:dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • dale odam.webp
    dale odam.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 514
Tea towel holder!
 
Upvote 0
Don't know but hope things pick up for you!
 
Upvote 0
savant365 said:
Looks like one of those things you shove plastic bags from the store in at home. :icon_scratch:



That's the one :icon_thumleft:

Now if we could just put an age to it :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
savant365 said:
Looks like one of those things you shove plastic bags from the store in at home. :icon_scratch:



That's the one :icon_thumleft:

Now if we could just put an age to it :laughing7:


Looks machine made to me so I'm thinking fairly modern... but I could be wrong.

Does it look like it could have been attached to a hat?
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
savant365 said:
Looks like one of those things you shove plastic bags from the store in at home. :icon_scratch:



That's the one :icon_thumleft:

Now if we could just put an age to it :laughing7:


Looks machine made to me so I'm thinking fairly modern... but I could be wrong.

Does it look like it could have been attached to a hat?



:laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
My sister has one that's almost identical, just alittle bigger around. It is a plastic bag dispenser. Disgaurded plastic bags are put in the top. Then you simply pull whats needed out through the slots. All the holes are just to release air as the bags are shoved in. Not that old inthat plastic bags were introduced in retail stores not that long ago.....Well, not that long ago to us older folks.
 
Upvote 0
Useful little things they are to......I recognised it right away, being a housewife of course.... ;D... :hello:
 
Upvote 0
And I thought it was a fly trap...
 
Upvote 0
Great job on the ID!Oh they make great sifters--- line it with some wire mesh for about $5 . Works great for the small trinkets like glass & emeralds
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
483
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom